Microdermabrade For The Holidays!
- Posted on: Oct 30 2017
Holiday Festivities with friends and family are just around the corner. Wow. Time certainly flies!
Fall is a wonderful time to treat yourself and your skin to a fresh, glowing Holiday look.
And at Foster MD, we make that quick, simple and easy with microdermabrasion.
Microdermabrasion is safe and effective and is recommended as a way to improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin, light scarring, fine wrinkles, acne-prone skin, freckles and age spots. The good news is that microdermabrasion is also affordable and can be performed during your lunch hour.
- Microdermabrasion is non-invasive and uses a wand that is passed over your skin. Tiny air-driven crystals are gently blown against your skin, cleaning and abrading your skin’s top layer. The dead skin and used crystals are then vacuumed away into a sealed container.
- By removing the top layer of your skin, microdermabrasion stimulates your body to produce collagen and increase cell turnover.
- A microdermabrasion treatment is specifically customized to your unique areas of concern.
- The procedure takes approximately 30 minutes and there is virtually no pain or downtime. You can return to normal activities immediately, looking refreshed, glowing and renewed.
- Our patients state that they find the treatment soothing, not painful.
- Your skin typically regenerates at approximately 30-day intervals, which means your microdermabrasion treatments should be repeated every four weeks to see optimal
- Microdermabrasion can be used on your face, back or chest.
- And here’s more good news: It’s not just for women.
If you aren’t yet ready to try a laser treatment, a chemical peel or a surgical procedure but are concerned about your acne scars, age spots or fine wrinkles, microdermabrasion may just be the answer to help you feel your most beautiful self this Holiday Season!
To learn more about how your skin can benefit from microdermabrasion, call to book an appointment today: Ocean County office – 732.914.2233 | Monmouth County office – 732.449.2099.
Posted in: Microdermabrasion