What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a new device made by In Mode Aesthetics, the world’s leader in radiofrequency technology. Morpheus8 improves skin quality with microneedling and tightens the skin with RF. Morpheus8 works better than most microneedling devices. It’s FDA approved as a Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device or SARD which means that Morpheus8 treats more than just the skin – by directing energy into the tissue below the skin, difficult to treat areas like fatty necks and jowls can be contoured without surgery. A topical anesthetic cream is the only thing needed and both recovery and cost are minimal.
Candidates for Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 helps improve the appearance of:
- Excess fat in the face and neck
- Mild sagging and jowling in the face and neck
- Uneven or rough skin texture
- Acne scarring and other scars on the face or body
- Deep lines and Ceases
- Sun damage
- Enlarged Pores
- Stretch Marks
Uses For Morpheus8
At FosterMD we utilize Morpheus8 as a stand-alone procedure for the indications outlined above plus:
- As a bridge procedure– For patients who aren’t ready for a surgical procedure like a facelift Morpheus8, with or without FaceTite™, can “bridge the gap” with lower cost, faster recovery and less risk until you’re ready for more – all without the need for anesthesia or sedations.
- As a combined procedure– we add Morpheus8 to FaceTite in order to obtain maximum skin tightening and also to provide added skin quality improvement. This procedure is known as “EmbraceRF.”
- FaceTite or Facelift Maintenance– A treatment with Morpheus8 once a year will help maintain the results following facelift surgery and FaceTite. You can continue to age gracefully and you may never need surgery in the future.